HALI has recruited a team of leaders to move the organization forward.
- Thomas Torre will serve as CFO and Director of Administration. Tom brings 20 years of fiscal experience in the non-profit and behavioral health space to HALI.
- Aviva Cohen, LMSW, MS, NYCPS is HALI’s new Senior Director of Quality and Innovation. Aviva will ensure HALI maintains a data-informed culture, and will lead the creation of new programming.
- Judith Dubois, a HALI veteran of 26 years, will oversee all programming as the Senior Director of Recovery Services.
- LaToya Arnold, an experienced housing supervisor, will serve as Director of Supported Housing.
- Alex Frisina, a statewide leader in youth peer advocacy, joins as HALI’s Director of Empowerment Services.
- Stacy Simbrom, an experienced Recovery Coach and Recovery Coach trainer, joins as HALI’s Director of Wellness Services.
- Emily Vaianella brings years of advocacy, training, and peer support experience to HALI as a Senior Wellness Specialist.
- Danielle LoBue has supported countless people navigating the behavioral health system and will serve as Senior Advocacy Specialist.
Kristopher Bly, an experienced wellness coach, will coordinate HALI’s new physical wellness and self-advocacy program, MYBody.